Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jesus changes things!

This past weekend I attended worship at Bellevue Baptist Church, Owensboro, KY (where I used to serve as Youth pastor). I was able to visit for a few minutes with Angus McKinley (Discipleship Pastor at Bellevue and a good friend).

Angus encouraged me to check out a sermon clip from Mark Driscoll (Mars Hill--Seattle, WA) where he rants about his daughters and the prospect of dating.

Check it out:



My favorite quote:
"When tolerance overtakes truthfulness and the feelings of people overtake the feelings of God, passion diminishes into passivity and people just don't care. 'Oh, there's no hell, every religion is right, nobody is a bad person.' NO! It changes how you live! If you believe that the Bible is True, that Jesus is God, and hell is real...it changes things." Mark Driscoll

1 comment:

The Stengell Family said...

Oh Morgan...I wish everyone could here this man...boy, does he speak TRUTH!